i realised im not only weird when it comes to food.
Here's a list:
- I stand with my legs crossed - My friends have complained that i always bump into them when i walk (meaning i walk slant ways) - My feet faces inwards slightly when i walk - I prefer sitting with my thighs touching each other (meaning the leg faces outwards) instead of crossing my legs when i sit on the floor
- I like the kind of food i eat - I can eat the same food for 2 weeks & not dread it a single bit - I eat the basic kind of food (like rice, noodles, etc) - Examples: Eating Prawn noodles without the soup nor eating the prawns & other ingredients cept the noodles or Eating Horfun without all ingredients cept the kwayteow?
- I cry with only one eye (only the left eye tears)
Now you notice the way i sit walk stand, eat & cry its all odd. My legs are spastic i think. Still, i love them! AHA :D
Alright, so however weird am i, you decide(: I think its cool. Hahahah!